Learn more and request your appointment below!
More About Pediatric Dentistry
If your child has more than 1 tooth or is at least 1 years old, it may be time to see a dentist! A healthy smile starts with the right dental care at a young age. We know that their first experiences in a dental setting will significantly influence the way they view and practices oral health in the future. It’s important that your child has a comfortable experience early on so they aren’t afraid or anxious about going to the dentist in the future.
HOW DO WE DO IT:
- We provide gentle care in a warm setting.
- We work to avoid stirring up any unnecessary fears or anxiety that may prevent your child from seeking future treatments.
- We listen to all of your concerns while guiding you through this new process.
CLEANING AND PREVENTION
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) advocates that parents should schedule a dental visit for their child within six months of the first tooth breaking through or by the age of one.
Rest assured that we will help your child age with healthy oral hygiene from infancy to adulthood by:
- Scheduling semi-annual checkups which, include dental exams, cleaning, and x-rays that will anticipate and quickly treat and incoming issues.
- Establishing healthy habits to prevent cavities and foster clean gums.
- Working to help phase out unhealthy habits like thumb sucking.
- Finding out what additional treatments are necessary preventative methods your child may need such as fluoride or sealants.
We strive to...
Treat our patients the way we like to be treated
Educate ourselves by earning continuing education credits
Provide our patients with a welcoming environment
Challenge ourselves and our team to be the best
Insurance & Billing
Our office accepts most insurance plans. Upon receipt of your copay or deductible, as a courtesy we will gladly file your insurance claim on your behalf. Please call if you have any questions about your coverage.
Don’t Have Insurance?
No problem, with our easy monthly payments plan options, most treatment plans can be financially manageable. For your convenience, we accept cash, debit cards, VISA, and MasterCard.
Why Choose Our Practice
Kind & Hospitable
With professional dental services, a comfortable environment, and welcoming care, our team want to help you make those remarkable moments in your life shine brighter with your smile.
Flexible Financing Options
Our qualified financial team will do all it can to make sure that expense does not prevent you from receiving the quality care you need and desire. We have developed different financial options to help you facilitate your goals.
We serve the great people of Vancouver. We look forward to providing you with the professional, progressive dental care and customer service our patients have come to expect.
Contact Our Friendly Kitsilano Dental Staff Today!
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm
*Hours may vary on stat holidays
© 2023 Monalisa Dental Centre